Facial Expressions Workshop – Portraits in Fabric
Have you ever wanted to create a portrait of a friend, or family member in fabric but you didn’t know where to start?
Or have a fear of not being able to create a good likeness of someone?
Or do you just want to try something new?
This is the workshop for you!
This workshop will take you through a step-by-step process of creating a fabric portrait.
This workshop will help you to overcome any fears relating to trying something new and the fear of not creating a good portrait.
You will learn how to:
- choose a photo appropriate for a portrait
- develop a pattern from your photo
- use values effectively in a portrait
- select appropriate fabrics
- use fabric placement to create depth and realism
- stitch and quilt your portrait
In this workshop, you will create a head and shoulders fabric portrait of your choice using a fusible appliqué method.
You will have access to:
- Comprehensive manual with detailed photos
- Private Facebook Group where you can share your work and get online feedback from the instructor and other students
Contact me to get on the list for early access!